Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sniff This...Kanye, Pucci, and Scents


So it may be hard to cop her famous personal style, but pretty soon it won't be hard to cop her scent. Anna Dello Russo recently leaked a video and ad for her new fragrance, "The scent of Anna Dello Russo", which will be available on yoox.com.

Twirling to the beats of Kanye West while adorned in a beautiful white Emilio Pucci gown and elaborate Alan Journo headpiece, if this video is any indication of her perfume...then I seriously can't wait!


(photocredits: blackbookmag.com, annadellorusso.com, and youtube.com)
<3lovelots<3

5 comments:

  1. I know she's AMAZING as well. Thanks for the comment hun! I love your blog... Make sure to follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna D. is so fab and I'm sure her perfume will be too. Love the video! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. her commercial is so coool!! I want to smell that perfume, I wonder if I'll like it :) great blog btw!

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad you liked it too Emilie, im sure you'll love the perfume. Thanks! Great blog too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...