Friday, March 4, 2011

Blogger Styling Challenge

Among my many hobbies is making mood boards and collages (may have noticed from some of my earlier posts). Even when I was a little girl I was always that child who cut up their Mother's magazines and got paste all over the place. So when I was given the opportunity to participate in this years Two Point Oh LA Spring Trend Fashion Show Competition (check out last year competition), I went straight to my polyvore account to put together some inspiration. My partner store, Yali offers an array of men and womens urban wear, which I think will offer some fun styling. Since this is a competition I can't reveal my master plan just yet;)...but if you want to stay updated on the latest deeds please make sure to follow me on Twitter tomorrow
1-5 (Pacific Time) and don't forget to VOTE!!!
<3lovelots<3,
LaFila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...