Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Around the World!!

As i find myself more and more infatuated with international magazines and blogs, I remember about the time I used to think fashion only exist in New York and Paris. But now that im learning more I understand fashion runs from the streets of Milan to the cities in Hong Kong. So after several hours of searching and searching..I found some of the latest fashion news from around the world. Some of the news made me want to fly across the world to see it in person, while other news was down right weird and quirky. But for the most part I can truly say it was nothing less than entertaining. Hope you enjoy (Click to enlarge)!!!

Fashion Around the World!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Did you make this collage?! I didn't know any of these things and now I feel more informed! I would be so curious to see that Karl Lagerfeld designed coke bottle! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my LORD this is amazing!! i absolutely love the images, colors, and especially the information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion Cappuccino- Thanks so much!! I did make the collage. The Karl Largerfeld bottle was my favorite too, I have to get one...

    La Vita e Bella- Thank you, im glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeee your post! so creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout ! oh do i love knowing what's happening all around the world

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...