Monday, April 5, 2010

The Dreamers and The Followers

Everybody had to start from somewhere. Yes, even Anna Wintour herself had to sit on the back row of some fashion shows before she was able to own the front. So as my graduation date swiftly approaches, I find myself cherishing the last days of my childhood while scattering together all the pieces needed to begin my adulthood. Although it may be a tad bit weird to officially say Im an "adult" wow, I can truly say that I don't feel scared. In fact im anxious to get a big girl job and best of all get a big girl paycheck :). So as I think about life after all nighters, essays...test...pop...quizes...and all of the others dread full activities that I have spent 19 years of my life doing-j/p. I truly decided to use these days to just live in the moment. Looking at not just the big things that inspire me but all the things that inspire me. Whether its posting a picture of what my beloved Carine Roitfeld wore to a Marc Jacobs show, are ooohhing over the shoes of the girl sitting next to me in class. Im learning that inspiration can be anywhere, and most of the time its in your own backyard. So as a tribute to all my fellow fashion dreamers as well as my those currently living my dreams, I put together these pictures.


Campus
Style












































(Photo Credits: Personal Pics)

Before they were on the Front Row...

Photobucket
Suzy Menkes

Photobucket
Grace Coddington

Photobucket
Carine Roitfeld

Photobucket
Anna Wintour
So moral of the story, "Never Stop Dreaming"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...