Monday, April 12, 2010

The Color of Style

When it comes to style my busy schedule barely leaves me time to wear anything other than black. But on my less busy days when I have time to play around with colors and fashion, I find myself in love with pastels and bright hues. Oranges, reds, and the most brightest colors of the rainbow always serve as a instant joy of my day. While pastels consisting of pink and baby blue remind me off my girly girl days when I begged my Mother to paint my room bubble gum pink. So after spending a short birthday weekend around town I decided to carry my trusted digital (and no its not pink) with me while I snapped pics of colorful things that inspired me.

Summer Sunset
These first pics I took at local Cheescake Factory. Every time I eat there I love to look up and admire the beautiful paintings. I may not be anywhere near a Greek Chapel, the paintings always make me feel close.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
As I mentioned in my earlier post, I have really been trying to stay more up to date with international fashion news. So once I saw the colors together I immidately felt that it connected with some runway designs I saw during Dubai fashion week. I love how Dubai designers are not afraid to play around with color. This specific show called furne one show, had their models walk down the runway with crazy deer horns- loved it.
(Photo Credits: Personal Pics)




Amato by Furne One






(Photo Credits: Mahryska and Dubai it Girl)

In the front row is blogger
Mahryska who is an inspiring fashion photographer who uses her blog to track the fashion of Dubai. I also found another blog called Dubai it girl, she's a model who recently moved to Dubai in order to begin her career in fashion.

1 comment:

  1. those pics don't even look like they're from the cheesecake factory that's awesome! and I love the antler shots

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...