Monday, April 19, 2010

Dress like me...

So I been getting some request to post more model style and I totally agree. Models are not only some of the most beautiful women in the world, but there also known for wearing some of the most beautiful things. Imagine having Karl Largerfeld on your speed dial...must be nice. Well although we may "all" not have the privilege to wear what they wear it still doesn't hurt to use them as inspiration. I took my top three favorite models and tracked down their looks both picture on and off the runway. What I love most about these three ladies are that there under 25.

Chanel Iman
Aside from being a Los Angeles native, what I love most about this lady is her adorable bohemian street style.







Coco Rocha
On the runway she's known for fierce stare and strong walk. But when it comes to her everyday style she can be found in a chic trench or boyfriend blazer.









Sessilee Lopez
Best known for her signature pout, Sessilee is a Philly native who not afraid to play around with hair style's. Her personal style mostly consist of a menswear inspired wardrobe of leather jackets and slacks.



(photo credits: nymag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...